Click Here to see the tutorial on how to make these Bobby Pins. I have the perfect button cover supplier they also sell these bobby pins. Click Here to see their info. Or Click Here to see Everything Ribbons Etsy Shop. Everything Ribbons is awesome to work with and they are super fast at shipping things out.
Friday, September 30, 2011
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Monday, September 26, 2011
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Friday, September 23, 2011
Are these not the cutest flowers ever. I purchased a few of these to try out and had some left over so I finished them and listed them on my website for sale for $4.00 each. They have a felt backing and an alligator clip and are ready to wear. If these are good sellers then I will get some more and list more. If any one want to purchase them unfinished (not felt and clips) contact me for prices and how many you want. I will see if my supplier has more. Click Here to see them on my Website. These denim shabby flowers are 2 1/2” dia. I did list a few more of my fabric flowers for sale on my website too.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
This is a Video Tutorial made by Bethany Kartchner. The picture is not that great since I cropped it out of a video.
Monday, September 19, 2011
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Friday, September 16, 2011
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Monday, September 12, 2011
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Monday, September 5, 2011
I am going to have my first bow swap. How this will work is you send me 5 bows (they can be all the same style/color if you want or all different your choice but each one needs to be at least a $4.00 value or more) and you will get 5 different bows back someone else made. I will allow the first 50 ladies that want to do this swap. The cost for this bow swap is $6.00 per person. This money will cover shipping your new bows (someone else made) to you and for packaging, labels, tape, paypal fees (will have a delivery confirmation), my time (I only will use small bubble mailers so if they are bows that can not be smashed and easily fluffed I will not be responsible for them in shipping).
1. Send me an email to fabricbowsandmore at gmail dot com with a picture of some of the bows you have made or your Etsy or Website links (the pictures do not have to be great quality I will not be using them for anything but to see what type of bows you make). In your email I will need you to put in the subject line: “September Bow Swap”. I will contact you and let you know you were approved.
2. You will need to send me 5 bows you made by by Friday September 30th (I must have in hand).
3. After you are approved I will then start sending you your Paypal Money requests (these need to be paid for with in 48 hours or you will be dropped from this bow swap). These are non refundable after 24 hours of payment. The first 50 ladies that complete their money requests will be able to do this swap. If I do not receive your bows and it says delivered by Sept 30, 2011 I will not refund you your money.
4. Please allow 2 weeks (hopefully sooner) for me to sort and ship out your swapped bows. You should have your “New” bows by October 15th or sooner. Please do not contact me asking when and if your bows have shipped. If you do not have them by October 20th then you can contact me they should for sure be there by then.
This bow swap can/will include: Bows, Headbands something that is worn in the hair. All bows must have a clip on the back to be able to wear in your hair. All bows must be finished and ready to wear. Please make sure everything is glued on good so I do not have to fix anything before shipping. This first bow swap is only for the US. I may include Canada and Australia in the next one.
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Friday, September 2, 2011
Deanna, of Birdsong Patterns, has a cute shop where she creates PDF patterns for a wide variety of hair bows, fabric and ribbon flowers, and other accessories. She's giving readers here a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to her shop!
A journalist by profession, Deanna always dabbled in fine art, and began quilting, knitting and doing other fiber arts about 10 years ago. In 2006 she discovered the art of hair bow making, and it became one of her passions. She sold hair accessories for four years before she started teaching others how to make them through her tutorials and patterns. In addition to the Birdsong Etsy shop and the Birdsong Patterns website, Deanna also enjoys writing a blog, Birdsong, which has free tutorials, contests and group giveaways.
Here are a few items from her shop:
You can enter the Birdsong giveaway here! For a chance to win $25 gift certificate from Birdsong Patterns, comment below for each of the following that you do:
1. Visit Birdsong Patterns, and comment here on something you like from her shop!
2. LIKE Birdsong Patterns on Facebook
3. Follow the Birdsong blog
Each task counts as an entry!! Good luck! This Giveaway will end on Tuesday morning 9:00 MST. Winner will be announced on Tuesday.
Click Here to see the tutorial on how to make this flower.
Don’t forget to check out our September Bow Swap information.