Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sponsor Product Review

iusb_760x100_8003479Jeni from The Fancy Schmancy Boutique is one of our new sponsors and sent me one of her tutorials from her Etsy shop called: No SEW Pouting Princess Fabric Flower PDF to try out and review.

First of all I have never actually gone out and purchased a bow tutorial, so one of the things I have to consider is whether or not I would want to purchase this tutorial after having used and reviewed it.

These are some of the things I really liked about Jeni's tutorial:

  • · It was very easy to read, the text was nice and large; I did not even need to put on my reading glasses!
  • · The tutorial was very nicely put together so that basically anyone, even a first-timer could figure it out.
  • · There are a lot of very helpful pictures. I love good pictures showing how to do something, it is much easier to follow than just plain text.
  • · Directions included suggestions on how to create the flower either smaller or larger as well as how to cut your fabric without the edges fraying.

I ended up making two different bows with the No Sew Pouting Princess Fabric Flower Tutorial one is more of a dressy look with satin and lace the other was made with 4 different color/patterns of fabric.

Here are some pictures of the two flowers I made by following the directions in the tutorial:

fmtut

So my final thoughts..... I highly recommend The Fancy Schmancy Boutique's No SEW Pouting Princess Fabric Flower tutorial . It is clear, concise, and easy to follow, all the features are excellent and the end result is fantastic! So would I buy it? Most definitely! I consider it worth every penny of the $6.95 asking price, and right now you can even get it through the end of June for 15% off!

Just Click Here to go to Jeni's Etsy site and use the code: june2011.  Here are a few of the tutorials you will find on the Fancy Schmancy Boutique's Etsy site:

fancycollage

Fancy Schmancy Button For Tutorials125

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...