Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Things You Can Do With The Shabby Chiffon Flowers

I wanted to share a few things you can do with these Shabby Chiffon Flowers. If you missed my first post about these flowers you can CLICK HERE to see the post and where you can purchase them at. 

Info Website:  Pampered Princess Pretties – Link to purchase the flowers: http://www.pamperedprincesspretties.com/category_94/Shabby-Chiffon-Flowers.htm

The flowers are 2 1/2” dia and .40 ea for the plain colors and .60 for the ones with prints.  Please note: they do not come finished or with the centers you see below you have to add a felt circle or something to the back of these and a clip please see my original post it will give you more information before you purchase these flowers.

I had my daughter model for me.  Here are two bows used at side pigtails.  Also you will find a few samples of scrapbook brads I used in the center of these bows to dress them up a little and give them a different look.  They were all hot glued in the center of the flowers. 

IMG_8601-copyIMG_8603-copy

Here are a few samples with a thicker and thinner headband and using two and three flowers per headbands.  All flowers were clipped on to the headband (I never glue my bows to headbands) I always use clips.

IMG_0382-copyIMG_8609-copyIMG_8612-copyIMG_8614-copyIMG_8618-copyIMG_8627-copyIMG_8588-copyIMG_8596-copy

Here is two more options for the flowers.  The first one is my daughters scripture bag and the second one is one of her white plain t-shirts.  There is so much you can do with these flowers.  If you can think of anymore or have pictures please contact me and send a picture of them to me if I receive several pictures I will post all of them in a post. 

IMG_8629-copyIMG_8642-copy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...