Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Monday, April 4, 2011

What I made this Weekend #7

I made these bows for a friend of mine who has two girls.  Not sure if I will be back to post anymore of these series for a while (I put all of my bow items away for now).  This month and next are our busiest months for our jewelry business.  We have a Hand Stamped Jewelry business call Bead Creations International, my husband does all of the stamping for me and does a wonderful job.  Click Here to see some of our work. 

bows7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...