Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Product Review–Glitter FOE (Folded Over Elastic) Headbands from Pampered Princess Pretties

Megan from Pampered Princess Pretties sent me some samples of her Glitter FOE (Fold Over Elastic).  Most of the time these are used to make headbands.  I have listed below the length of what the standard cut would be for ages.  The can vary a little depending on the size of infant, child, adults head. 

Newborn - 12 1/2"

6-12 months - 15"

1-5 years old - 16"

6 years old - Adult - 18"

Here are some of the colors Pampered Princess Pretties has in stock now on her website.  Click Here for the link to see the Glitter FOE (elastic).  These FOE comes in two different sizes 3/8” or 5/8”.

IMG_1040bIMG_1042bbIMG_1045b

You can also use these for hair ties.  I did a tutorial last week on using FOE for hair ties.  Click Here to see that tutorial.

Here are a few samples of of the FOE Headbands using a 3/8” and a 5/8” size:

_A3T4916-[1600x1200]btnb

1 comment:

  1. Adorable. Wish I still had little ones to make these for.
    By the way, I've nominated you for the Sunshine Award, check it out on my site, www.createdinawe.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...