Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Amy Butler Scarf Headband by Tea Rose Home

Click Here to see the tutorial on how to make this scarf headband.

PICT0024cTitledPICT0036b

2 comments:

  1. Great headband and great hair accessories all over your blog. I am your latest follower. I would love for you to come and check out my blog and follow me back at www.diybydesign.blogspot.com. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Don't you just love Amy Butler fabrics????
    Krysti @ Blissful Meandering

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...