Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Monday, March 21, 2011

What I made this Weekend #5

A few weeks ago I purchased a tutu dress for my daughter at Costco for $12 she loved it so much and told me she really really wanted to pink crown dress so of course I went back and got her that one too.  My daughter loves these dresses and wishes she could wear them everyday and wanted a bow to match them.  So this weekend I made her two different bow options for each dress.

IMG_7708bwebIMG_7704bwebIMG_7713bwebIMG_7714bwebIMG_7718bwebIMG_7717bweb

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...