Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What I made this Weekend #6

I made this flower a few days ago and wanted to get a tutorial to share how I made this but I have been sick so it will be a bit before I can get this for you.  I was not sure how it would turn out but I really like it.  The flower is made with felt and buttons. 

IMG_7739bwebIMG_7743bweb

2 comments:

  1. This flower is super cute and very cheery! I've been working on making flowers for headbands. I will have to try one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this flower! It's super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...