Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Monday, March 7, 2011

What I made this Weekend #4

Here are a few bow I made this weekend.  I have been addicted to these bows lately.  I love making them with 4 different fabrics. 

IMG_7578bIMG_7576b

6 comments:

  1. I am a little bit obsessed with fabric flowers lately. Yours are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    Melanie
    youmadethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you cut such perfect shapes? Looks like they start out as hearts?
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow super cool flowers and really neat blog. Will be back soon.

    xo
    tina
    pretty paper posies

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really cute!!! Visiting from Sumo's Sweet Stuff and I am a NEW follower!
    Hope you had a great Monday,
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What die cut did you use for these flowers? They are absolute gorgeous! I was thinking of doing them in sheer material and adding more layers to make them pouffy. Would appreciate your input. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan, I answered your questions in this post:
    http://fabricbowsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/03/sizzix-big-shot-and-die-questions.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...