Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Embellished Hair Accessories by Hero Arts

See the video tutorial below to see how to make this flower and headband. 

tech_200tech_200_secondtech_200_third

2 comments:

  1. I love your tutorials...and your blog is super cute!! Please stop by my blog for book club if you are interested--connie, measuredbytheheart.blogspot.com

    new follower btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic idea!! I love this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...