Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My New Bows with Fabric from The Ribbon Retreat

The Ribbon Retreat is one of our new Sponsors.  They sent me some fabric from their website and of course I had to try it out.  Here are some the bows I have made with their fabric. 

I will be selling these bows if anyone is interested in any of them please contact me.  I will try to get them listed on my Jewelry website in the next few days and add a link to it on here then.  They are $5.00-$7.00 ea.  The bows are approx 3 1/2” – 4”dia.

IMG_7657bweb

IMG_7660bweb

IMG_7661bweb

IMG_7658bweb

IMG_7664bweb

The Ribbon Retreat has two sales per month and has and a Sweet Deal every Wednesday where they have one item (or a pack) on  sale until it sells out.  They sell Ribbon and Fabric.  Click the logo below to see their site.

150

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...