Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Friday, September 14, 2012

My New Etsy Shop–Chunky Necklaces

etsybannerweb

My husband talked me into selling these necklaces on Etsy.  I had made my daughter several of these necklaces and he thought they would sell really well.  I made up a logo, I really wanted someone else to make me one but did not want to wait a week or so for someone to make me one so I made my logo’s myself.  I have these listed on Etsy right now Click Here to see them.  They range from 20” – 22” so adults or children can wear these. 

They are on sale through the 20th for $16.99 - $18.99 right now.  This is what I have listed and are ready to ship.  I may or may not add more to this sale. 

Three Bugs on a Bead

coll2webavatarweb

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...