Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Product Review–Sequin Ballerina Flowers from Pampered Princess Pretties

Megan from  Pampered Princess Pretties sent me these Sequin Ballerina Flowers to try out.  These Ballerina Flowers are so pretty.  I love them!  They are approx. 2 1/2” – 2 3/4” dia. and best of all they come with a felt circle attached to the back.  All you need to do is to get an alligator clip or the clip of your choice and glue it on the back and it is ready to wear. 

To order these Sequin Ballerina Flowers you can CLICK HERE.

Here are the samples of the colors Pampered Princess Pretties has of these Ballerina Flowers on her website:

seqballsm

Here is what they look like before I added the buttons one it them:

IMG_1678

This is what they look like from the backside with the felt minus the lined clip I added: 

IMG_1682-copy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...