Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Button Cover Supplier / New Sponsor

I have been on a button cover supplier hunt for a few months and found a great supplier called Everything Ribbons. If you are not familiar with these button covers here is a great tutorial on how to make these button covers.  Click Here for the tutorial.

Here are a few of the buttons I made:

IMG_8388b

Everything Ribbons does carry these button covers (my old covers) but I like the ones below with out the tab on the back.  I had to get my pliers out and bend down the back every time.  I guess there is a way to remove it but I never figured it out. 

IMG_8389b

I prefer these with out the little tab on the back they are so nice. After covering my buttons it is ready to glue on to my bows.

IMG_8390b

Here are a few more supplies Everything Ribbons carries in their Etsy Shop.  I suggest you check them out they have more than what it posted here. 

colleveryribbon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...