Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Faux Leather (ahem, vinyl) Hair Accessories by Make It and Love It

Click Here to see the tutorials on how to make these hair accessories.  There are printable templates for these accessories.

IMG_6033IMG_6071IMG_6050IMG_6155IMG_6163

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I linked up to your link party and am a follower of your blog now too :)
    Amy @
    SassyScarlett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah those are really cute, I'm gonna show your blog to my sister maybe she will be glad if she saw your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...