Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Product Review–Sequin Ballerina Flowers from Pampered Princess Pretties

 

ppp

I did a product review on these flowers back in November 2012 but those were not the only colors they came in Megan from Pampered Princess Pretties since got a few new colors in these Sequin Ballerina Flowers. and are approx. 2 1/2” – 2 3/4” in Dia. Click Here to see / order them on Pampered Princess Pretties

Here are the new colors.  These were the samples I received.  I added the rhinestone button in the middle for a little bling they do not come with the buttons.

IMG_2336-copyseqball

Here is what the back looks like.  It comes with a felt circle but I added the lined clip on theses.

IMG_2402 copy

Click Here to see the 1st Product Review on these flower and to see the other colors they come in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...