Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Monday, February 14, 2011

What I made this Weekend #1

I am going to try to post a new bow every week.  I made this bow for my daughters Justice dress.  I could not believe how well it matched her dress it looks like it was made for it. 

IMG_7368bIMG_0250bIMG_0248b

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog - it's just full of lovely ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful flower! It looks perfect. I bet she looked so cute! I found you on Made By You Mondays and am now following you.

    Melanie
    www.youmadethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...