Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Monday, February 7, 2011

A Few New Bows I Made This Weekend

I had a coupon for Joann’s but used them at Michaels.   I ended up purchasing 3 new Sizzix dies for 50% off.  Here is a sample of two of them.  The third one did not turn out the way I thought it would,  I think I need to use solid colors of fabric.  All of these were made with the Big Shots and Sizzix dies.  This is one of the only way I make my flowers now.  I have another idea on using the heart die and will come back and show it if I get some time to make it this week.  The first flower below is with felt and was the easiest and fastest flower I have ever made.  The two hearts were made with the heart die, I only used the two smallest hearts there was one larger but I thought it might be to large for a hair bow.

IMG_7351bIMG_7350bIMG_7349b

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...