Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Monday, February 28, 2011

What I made this Weekend #3

Here are the bows I made this weekend.  The larger one is made from ribbon and fabric.  I am planning on doing a tutorial on this since I have the pictures it will probably be the end of this week or beginning of next before I get it put together I may take off the button and put a brad like other other two bows have.  The two smaller bows my daughter can wear when she has pigtails they are the perfect size.  They are made from 2 different size circles.  I will have to do a tutorial on this style sometime.  The centers on the smaller bows are brads I purchased at Hobby Lobby in the scrapbook section, I love using these.   

IMG_7540bwebIMG_7504bwebIMG_7546bweb

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...