Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Blog Swap with A Story With A Princess And Her Hair

I wanted to share a really cool blog with a lot of hair tutorials with you: http://www.princesshairstyles.com/ I have been to this blog many times looking for different things to do with my daughters hair (she has hair to the middle of her butt).  Here are a few of my favorites tutorials (please become one of their followers).

You can click on the pictures for the tutorial links. 

french_braidingloose_french_braidintricate_french_braidingFrenchBraid_ponytailcurls_ringletsbasket_weave_hairstylehair_headbandDSCF1453P1090536

1 comment:

  1. Lorrie @ The Victorian Rabbit said.....Wow those styles are gorgeous. Will go to that blog and take a gander. I used to love to do really pretty styles on my daughter when she was young.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...