Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What I Made This Weekend #15

I found these Flower Centers at Hobby Lobby a few weeks and love them in the centers of my bows.  Here are a few bows I made this weekend with them. 

IMG_8277webIMG_8278webIMG_8279web

Here is what the packages look like they have 10 flowers per pack and are $2.99  unless they are on sale or you have a 40% off coupon.  They have solid colors and multi color packs.  They are solid on the bottom so you can glue them right to your fabric.  These are found in the scrapbook section by the brads.

IMG_8280-web

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...