Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sponsor Giveaway Winners

Please contact me and I will forward your info to the sponsors. Do not contact them directly.

Ribbon Retreat winner is: Rachel said...  My favorite item from The Ribbon Retreat is the posh pettiskirt. My daughter would love it!

Twinking Tees winner is: Diva Locks said... I love the My School My Team Rocks shirts from Twinkling Tees

Bead Creations Internationals winner is: GiGi Bug said… I love the I love you to the moon and back stamped necklaces.

Fabric Bows and More winner isConnie said...  I love your blog and can not wait to see your posts everyday.

The Fancy Schmancy Boutique is: Mekei said... at fancy schmancy i like the pattern 5 pack - no sew flowers (though i like to sew)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...