Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Button, Button Tutorial by Fun To Craft

I looked and looked for a place I could purchase these button makers for less than what I could purchase them for in a store and found a place on Etsy but she was not very friendly so I would not recommend her.  If anyone knows a place to purchase these at a good price please contact me and I will share the link.  I love how these turn out and highly recommend these button makers.  Click Here for the tutorial on how to make these.

ButtonButton10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...