Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

A New Bow

Last night I tried out the tutorial:  Fun Fabric Flower by PonyTails & FishScales (the tutorial below this one) but I did it with circles only(did not have the right scissors) and put a brad in the center since this is much smaller than her sample and there was not enough room to make a rolled flower in the middle.  I also used my Big Shot and the circle die to make the circles.  I used all the circles except for the smallest one. 

IMG_6566b

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...