Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Zipper Ruffle Headband by Craftaholics Anonymous

I thought this was such a cute headband wit the zipper on it.  Click Here to see more pictures of this.  I thought there might be a tutorial on how to make it but I guess not.  If anyone makes one let me know I will add your tutorial on here.  If you do not have a blog email me and you can send me the photos and how you made it I can post it for you. 

Feb__25_018

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...