Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fabric Flower I made at the last minute today.

I got my daughter ready today and realized she did not have a bow that matched her outfit so of course I got out my stuff and hurried to make her something that would match her outfit.  The green matched the outfit perfect.  My daughter is so funny now she will tell me she needs a new bow for everything she wears around the house NOT.  This bow was made with my big shots but could not find the die I use to make it with online or I would show you what one I used.  I purchased it at Joann’s.  If you are using a big shot machine to make these bows make sure you get the thinker dies I think they are 5/8” I got some that were 1/8” and they did not work they cut paper but would not cut through the fabric. 

IMG_6408bIMG_6406bIMG_6401b

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing!!!!!
    greetings from Chile :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...