Welcome to Fabric Bows and More. I have compiled several bow, flower, headband tutorials together in one place. Most of the tutorials I have found online searching for things to make. I hope you will find a few that you like whether it be for your daughters or yourself. Don't forget to click on the "Older Posts" at the bottom over to the right to see more samples.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

One More

I also made a bow with a new template I ordered from Amazon Click Here for the link.  I liked it but not sure how you are supposed to cut the fabric around it easier.  If anyone knows an easy way please contact me with it. 

41cuA1TyGuL__SL500_AA300_ This bow was made with the tutorial Fun Fabric Flower by PonyTails & FishScales.  I love the way this turned out but it took me so long to get these flowers cut out with this template.  I also used the button tutorial for the button. 

IMG_6564b

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings! I love all of these bows on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...